Friday, November 12, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs


I was very glad that I am in such an open minded and fun class with a humorous and interesting teacher. In my opinion, I don't think this class needs too many "directions" or advices. We get a lot done in a period, and discussion are very interesting and analytical.

A important piece of advice for the future is to keep away from procrastination. This is the act of putting aside tasks to a later time. Everyone should always have the habit of completing all their work and notes on the day it is assigned and before they are due. Managing your time wisely and avoiding distractions such as Facebook, video games, and etc. can help you stay focus on your tasks. Note-taking can be very problematic for certain people like me. Sometimes, I would forget to take notes on a chapter of a book and try to set it aside for days. I am trying my best to break this bad habit of delaying notes. Another reason is the endless amounts of work assigned by certain teachers of my classes, and I never get enough time to complete all the tasks that I hope to finish for that day. Also, using your weekends wisely will highly benefit you when you have projects and papers due.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your opinion that this class doesn't need many advices or directions. Also after reading your blog, I realize that I'm one of those people that have a habit of procrastinating and I should change it if I want to get things done on time. I have to really thank you for reminding me of something that I should have done a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete