Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for Classmates


Altogether, I am very thankful for every single person in my whole American Literature class. We have a wonderful teacher that we should all be very thankful for his deep teachings and his humorous intellects. I'm not too familiar with this class even though I been in this class for over 12 weeks. Being thankful on Thanksgiving is all that you can ever ask for on such a holiday. There are several people that I would like to especially thank:

Sam Chu (he's not in our class but he also have Mr. McCarthy): You are a great friend with a big and kind heart and too bad that we aren't in the same American Lit. class. Without your assistance and reminders about homework for many classes, I wouldn't be able to survive high school. So, thank you! :)

Jia Jia: We had fun in our freshmen years in PE and I'm glad that we have became good buddies. You would always start extraordinary discussions. I'm very thankful for your help in all of the classes we have in common. XD

Clark: You are an awesome friend but sometimes you can be a bit annoying. Well, sometimes I can also be a bit bothersome. Having two literature classes together for two consecutive years, you helped me with a lot of my ridiculous questions. I am truly very thankful for your advices and being there as a friend. :]

To those who are reading my blog: May all of you have a fun and happy holiday season! I'm very thankful that you are taking your time to read this post. I will be even more thankful if you leave a comment. :D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Henley!! I love being your P.E. buddy. Just wait until swimming season. We'll be the only two people that can't swim again (unless you learned swimming without telling me! :'[ ). Anyways thanks for all the help and hope you have a great holiday break... Back to work in less than 24 hours...

    ReplyDelete